View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Full blown phobia!!! - 13-08-2011, 09:55 AM

This is pretty embarrassing to admit but when I was out last night I finally found the reason for not having closed in a loong time. Basically I was out sarging with 2 mates and was feeling great about myself and the night and the atmosphere was perfect for some pulling. Then I noticed countless times where a girl would give me IOIs all over the place and I'd suddenly find myself scared to the point where I literally wanted to get out of there. The worst was when an absolute stunner danced right up next to me and I just desperately tried to strike up a conversation with my mate next to me, anything to get out of the situation (despite having tried so hard to get to this point!). Then when she thought I wasn't interested and went off instead of feeling gutted of a missed opportunity I just felt relieved! I literally have a phobia of women and it's ridiculous. I'm 25 and see myself as a pretty outgoing guy who can pretty much have fun and talk to anyone (although I used to be well shy in my teen years) but when it comes to a girl who I find attractive I'll be terrified to talk to her in any kind of flirty way. Anyone had similar problems? Is there any hope for a chump like me?!! I'm sure I've got a lot of potential but I keep avoiding the countless opportunities placed in front of me!