(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 03-08-2011, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenePoole View Post
On the other side, is it best not to ask if you know you can't meet them for at least a week later or could you say how about next week as I'm away?
Like saphire says he gets it down in the first 4 messages, likewise for me, just leave it a day between messages! to save doing it all in the space of a day! Stop thinking aboiut barriers and individual situations, treat them all the same and generalise, there's no harm in it - nobody will die

You seem to be over analysing the whole situation - here's a 5 step guide on how to get an internet date (I dont guarantee the quality):

1 - get a good profile pic of yourself and write a a humourous and honest about me section, google can give advice about writing one (i say go funny)

2 - message like you you've never messaged, its a game of numbers, some people will just delete, some people will respond, some people dont even check their accounts. Make sure the message is fun, light and asks a flirty question so you get a response

3 - after initial contact keep the flirty vibe, then I always find the best way to set a frame is ask in message 2 or 3 whereabouts they live and say something like "I could never meet you for a drink there, I'd be stabbed" or "... ...,I don't own a tux"

4 - If you're still being fun they'll laugh and say it "isn't that bad, blah blah blah" you reply with "where is nice to drink? flirty flirt flirt..." they say "Flirt... The Cows Udder" you say "great meet you there on Xday and Y o'clock"

5 - Exchange numbers, text a little fluff then meet!

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone