Thread: London
View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 28-07-2011, 09:10 PM

Welcome Soag

i'm sure there will come a time when we meet. You already sound like you have an excellent platform to build on with the DJ-ing.

I'm by no means vastly experienced but just to put into context how you can build up your ability through meeting the right people and using the right "tools" - up until 2 months ago i had only slept with 3 girls in my life (i'm 25 by the way so that's quite poor), but in the last two months i've slept with another 4, three of them have been over the last three successive weekends. Now i'm not saying all of these girls have been stunning... because they haven't... however i'm so much more comfrotable and confident that i once was.

You should take a look at all of the "material" from the game and mystery etc... but also take a look at tyler durdans 4 day seminar. This really helps you look at your innerself which should prevent those anxious feelings you have been getting when speaking to these girls.

it's not all about speaking to girls, i speak to anyone and everyone now... i just look at it as practice. i was never like that before, but now i just start a conversation with anyone i can... the more conversations you get in... the better your social skills become and the sharper and more witty you become too

good luck

Look at yourself first... then you can look at the rest of the world...