(#42)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-07-2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
no offence to ur mate, what he says is true in a essence, but telling someone

just stop being assed ... RIGHT DO IT NOW, STOP BEING ASSED GO, GO

its easy to say from him coz its who he is, but to tell you "YOU NEED TO BE DOMINANT, BE DOMINANT NO GO GO"

its crap, if it was that easy, people would all be so... the reason i tell u to be a dickhead for a month, (NOT INDEFINITELY, EVERYONE NEEDS TO REALISE THIS IS A SHORT TERM LESSON & NOT A CHANGE)

you do this so u can understand what people like me understand... unless you experience it, you cant understand.

so next time u see ur mate, say to him... DO A MAGIC TRICK, Thats all u need to do, make urself dissapear now & ill give u a million quid.

people on this forum are forever sayin

Be yourself

Be confident

Dont care etc,

easy for them to say as that is wer they are, but what if your not any of the above, u must learn how to be one of the above.

look, do me a favour im not gonna say it again, 4 nights out, keep bein a prick, with a big smile, and just say whatever pops into ur head... dont apologise for it, just look for the funny side,

then in 4 weeks... message me & let me know wer u are...and you can go back to being kind & sweet... with a side to u however people wont cross

but in my opinion, the advice... RIGHT JUST CHANGE RIGHT NOW!!! GO ON DO IT... is crap & condescending.

and regards to living in kettering, if the close knit community is an issue, make some trips somewer u wont be seen again
Right this makes total sense to me now finally!!!you wont have to say it again Phil
Its clicked a bit more i need the experience of doing this to move on got it lol
I will ask my friend also about disapearing also haha
Knave why is this thread so interesting??as your reason is eluding me:s
Ill check out your wiki link Markuk as soon as ive finished typing this msg and sit down with a pen and paper and challenge my beliefs.
Right im gona stop moping and moaning and totally jump in with both feet as of 2mora no more procrastinating!!Phil you will be hearing from me in a few weeks i promise