View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Friend's Sister.. - 11-07-2011, 08:22 PM

Title says it all. I've been busy this last month visiting friends across the country on weekends. On one such weekend, visiting a friend for his birthday, a bunch of us including my mate were to crash at his sister's place (big lounge, sleeping bags, pull out sofas etc) after a night out.

It so transpired that my mate's sister and I made out in one part of the large nightclub we were in at one point. I felt uncomfortable continuing the kissing or even holding hands in front of my mate at that time. Keep in mind it was 4am and we were all more than a little tipsy. Didn't want to risk potential out of control emotional outbursts... or be without a place to stay that night.

Back home, could have f-closed her but didn't. Preferred to hit the couch with my friends. Felt like that was the honourable thing to do. Truth be said, I've got a younger sister and I would expect any friend of mine in a similar situation to do what I did.

If things proceed, she will pop around London sometime for a visit or I will visit her with plans "laid out" well in advance.

Anyone had a similar experience?

If it is to be, it is up to me

Last edited by Greatlookinguy; 11-07-2011 at 08:28 PM.