View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-07-2011, 03:54 PM

Wow guy this advice is great and deffo what ive been hoping for
I will do everything suggested above to the best of my ability,like you say Al_phaD when your lying in the gutter the only way is up!!
Well i may sound just a little bit daft now but im struggling with is how do i not give a fuck??How do you be arrogant?? i want to be but im not sure how.Is there some exercises i can do to flex my cuntish muscles??Is it simply a case of walking up to a girl and telling her her clothes are shit with a smile on my face??Is that pretty much what ur getting at Phil??
Daleinthedark ill check out your pua suggestions.
I had a sit down with a pen and paper today and just jotted stuff down about where i am and stuff going on.From what i can gather currently im pretty much afraid of everything,which sounds bad but actually i dont think it is,as ive never really realized this till now.
Im starting to figure its like my other illnesses until you hit rock bottom,you cant seem another way.Now at least i can see and accept i need to make changes in my life.Facing them is gona be scary but im starting to see its going to be better than spending the next 20years married to someone whos not for me,living a life i dont want!!