View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default 10-07-2011, 03:29 PM

An interesting night boys....

CBG - you've been handed some good advice here, NEVER mention weight when talking to a girl! And even if she brings it up, quickly move the conversation on to something else!

But overall you done well last night kid, apologies for the fiasco at the door of the 1st venue!

Yep, paying for the french girl to get into the club is the most AFC thing I have done for a while when we were in the queue some girls started talking to myself and CBG, then when we were inside the french girl says to me 'I do not like you talking to other girls'! So she got binned off

The 3 of us kept losing each other, and it turns out all of us needed wings at some point in the night!

I ended up dancing with these 2 german girls, couldn't decide which one to go for, made the choice, she was on it, then 15 minutes later summons a guy she had been dancing with earlier! So now the friend is by herself, I start dancing with the friend, me and the other guy isolate them, try to k-close mine but she ain't having it. However, she was still giving IOIs...she then reveals she was 18 which put me off a bit, carried on chatting for a bit more then I left to get my train.

Saw Retro manhandling his girl at the back of stage, where no-one could see....nice! I didn't realise she had a friend though, could have winged you

So all in all, a slightly bizarre night

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace