View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default first time sarge - 10-07-2011, 04:47 AM

yo its ur boy cbg and i literally just got home from a night club sarge with smiley and retro and am so tired that i'm completely alert and awake so i'd thought i write this down before i 4get it in the morning.

we went avenue in lec sqaure, at the beginning i was hit hard by the nerves and that AA hit like crazy. i wasn't opening nowhere near as much as i liked and seem to almost just follow retro n smiley around. But the cool thing about these two is there so full of good solid advice on openers and confidence and would always bring you into a set (i especially liked retro's opener of who has a better dress sense me or my friend). Then as my confidence grew me n smiley found a tree set of sisters where one particular sister was giving me IOI'S from the offset. i knew what to do now, so i approached (cant remember how) but after some boring conversation she was grinding up on me. she was quite a curvy woman but had a very seductive way of moving her hips. time 4 the neg which was about her weight. "very cheeky" she laughed and then gave me a spank. me and smiley left to them and moved to the next floor of the club n chilled for a bit.
more great advice from retro where he introduced me to a happy racist (liked black ppl n didnt like white ppl even though she was white herself) n left me on my own to handle it, I ended up getting the number close of her younger sister, as i was chilling at the bottom of the club i saw the three sisters this time I was instantly grinding her again and i even isolated her but did something so fuckin stupid i negged about her weight again n she got really pissed and left (lol lesson learned). coming close to the end of night i number closed a hb8 called domenica (Italian i think) and was able to switch location with her and her friend to MacDonalds down the road so all in all good times (phoned battery died so couldn't contact smiley or retro to wing the friend for me to isolate but oh well).