View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-07-2011, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_phaD View Post
The question is, do you WANT to sort out the relationship? If you want it to work, talk to her and discuss the issues (not emotions, just whats bothering you, im sure you could tell us so you could easily tell her that..), if you do NOT want it to last, end it ASAP in any way shape or form.

Why is it wasted? You must have MANY good memories of good times, from childhood, teen years, then in your 20s, think of the good times.. Write about them if it helps..

Its hard to offer advice if we don't know much about your current relationship/friends/career etc..

There are ways to fix the problem of no attention or interest, but cross that bridge if you turn single! If NOT, then focus on your relationship and make it work..
Well with that regard i will tell her how im feeling, probably with a regard to ending it as soon as i am situated to move out (ie have my car back and borrowed some cash to pay deposit for somewhere to live).Im not attracted to her and pretty much never have been.I dont feel im being shallow with this regard if i was i wouldnt have stuck around and tried to make this work for 3yrs.I just think we want different things and sitting at home broke all the time ripping lumps out of each other is doing no good at all.Id rather finish this before it becomes really nasty.
Well i had a lot of family problems as a kid and from the age of 14 up until the last 4 -5 years i had been jointly suffering from alcohol and drug addictions.I am now recoving with that regard.So im certainly not saying i didnt have good times that would be a lie,there are many that ive had.But I feel ive missed out on a lot of learning and enjoyment that others havent.I mean who wants to date a drunken/drug addict right!! not me
Ok ill try and fill some of the blanks with that regard.I dont really see my friends much anymore and tbh most have moved away now (i dont blame em its pretty quiet round here lol).My gf is pretty overbearing and gets jelous, rings every half hour when im out,checks my txts and laptop (ive now put passwords on these) i have to sit in the shed so she cant listen in on my phone conversations.I dont see any girl m8s really apart from when i can sneak out and see this girl.I dont do anything man lol
Ive just landed a new job which is way better than my old one which was the job from hell,it took me 2 years to get out of there,so with that regard im on a high
I love old skool vws (im currently involved in setting up various meets in the local area),Goth/emo chicks with tattoos and piercings,painting,reading,animals and wierd films to name but a few interests.
My best m8 lives in Brighton and is the natural i talked of above,although hes younger than me ive always wanted to be like him (musician,muscly,good looking,calm and centred).Weve been to hell and back together and id do anything for him and he for me.If theres anything further you wish to know then just ask man!!

Last edited by Lovefish; 14-10-2011 at 01:35 AM.