(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-07-2011, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_phaD View Post
I agree with Phil all the way on this..

My two cents:
Get fit. No excuses. Eat right, exercise more, do it for YOU not for other people. You got to love yourself man.
Sort out your relationship. Either end it, or make it work. Talk to her about things, she might feel the same way.
Stop worrying about things like your age and running out of time and going through a dry patch. Sex isn't everything in life. Get single, n if ur struggling, get help on this site
Yeh your right man i need to do it for me.Cos i dont like me.If you dont love yourself how can anyone love you!! (eerr did i just write that)
I will see if i can sort this relationship out one way or the other,ill do my best im not much good at talking anout emotions yet lol
Ok ill try not to worry about my age,it just sort of feels like im nearly 30 and ive wasted it all right now:S
I know sex isnt everything,but like i said previously, its tough when you seem to spend year after year with no interest or attention from anyone.I just dont want to do that again,spending long nights wondering what the hell is wrong with you.Why doesnt any girl even want to hang with me.Im sure you catch my drift
Im very hopeful and thankful already that i am getting help on this site
Cheers Al_phaD

Last edited by Lovefish; 14-10-2011 at 01:32 AM.