View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default I feel totally hopeless - 09-07-2011, 10:58 PM

Ok here goes (deep breath) Geez where do i start.Right this could be a little long winded im gona try and put as much info down and be as honest as possible,in the hope that i might get better help, advice.
Not to be self depreciating ive been at a pretty low ebb these past few months.A few things have happened to change things in my head.First off i was given a copy of "The Game" which just blew me away (i particularly identified with Extra Mask and his story) but wow!!! I turned 29 and i dont know whether ive had a moment of clarity looking at my life or what but ever since my birthday ive been feeling restless and unfulfilled with where my life has gone and where it may continue to go.Thirdly my best friend who lives in Brighton has an uncanny ability to talk to women which makes me green with envy:s i want to mimic that.
Since getting the Game ive got hold of Vin Dicarlos "Pandoras Box" Various David Deangelo publications,Styles life challenge,How to be an alpha male etc many many books,dvds im currently working my way through.Ive not got through many but i like Deangelos perfect 10 idea and trying not to be a wussy which at mo i absolutely am:s
I am currently in a relationship and have been for 3 years that i am pretty unhappy in,i care deeply for this girl but she aint the one and have known this pretty much from the start.I got with her cos i knew she liked me and had very low self esteem,plus my parents were moving away and i was 2 chicken to live on my own.Why then you say am i still with her?? mainly because id rather have sex with someone im not into 2 or 3 times a month than not at all for 2 years like i did at one stage in my life.Im scared no one else will want me.Ive put weight on,im always broke cos of her debt so i cant buy any nice clothes i barely even shave anymore,i just think whats the point.To be totally honest im unhappy in every area of my life and have been for so long i havent realized till recently.
There is one other major thing i met another girl someone i met and liked years ago and lost touch,through the magic of facebook we have been reaquainted.Yep you guessed it i really like her, shes fun and quite fit well for me anyways lol. I think she is or was into me.But if i havent already im gona hit the nice guy box any minute now:S we talk everyday she txts me and rings me 2 sometimes we txt 60 times a day.She lost her job and home in the same week recently and ive been helping her sort things out.I hang out with her when i can get to where she lives every few weeks,but when im with her i talk and i can hear the words and i know im talking shit and its boring her but i dont seem to have interesting stuff to get her going,i know once i hook her i could be good ive got personality but my dating technique seems to be like flailing in the dark with a blindfold.Ive always has been very hit and miss at picking women up.I used to just aim for drunk womenAnyway now shes started calling me m8 gah and shes always with some guy called Adam,probs a damn natural who knows what he is doing snaffling another one from under my nose:'( which i pretty much knew would happen eventually.
I need help and advice i dont know what im doing i could watch videos and read books till the cows come home but ive no idea how to impliment these things into my life.I wouldnt mind meeting up with an experienced guy or 2 from this forum for a chat im based in the Northants area?? I just want a chance before its 2 late and im to old to meet and have fun with women like i want.Im not after 1000 notches on the bed post,if i meet someone whos fit with a great personality i want to be able to have fun with them instead of just settling for what i can scramble around for or worse have nobody for year after year again:'(

Last edited by Lovefish; 16-08-2011 at 10:29 PM.