View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default You are only 1 perfect girl away from being a chode - 04-07-2011, 04:15 PM

Saturday night in mancs i went on a date with somone who ticked almost every box i have.
somone that in over 300 dates ive never come across.

It was a totally perfect night, blonde petite czech girl.

she is a really nice genuine girl, has been here for 5 years and in that time had a few english boyfriend who treat her like crap and gave her a dim view of them (us)

anyway, we virtualy held hands the entire night, got back to hers and literally hugged for 2 hours--were totally inseperable

she was as much into me as me her.

anyway at the start of the night when i picked her up she asked me if we could drop her m8 off in mancs to her boyfriend so i said sure-- her m8 gets in my car , leggy and very hot czech chick.
quick chat i found out she was a personal trainer on the way.
recognisd her from my dates friend list on fbook.

so rolling forward the next day i ask czech girl if she minds if i add her friend on my fbook so i can ask her some questions about personal training
(ive been thinking about offering a service involving personal training and hypnotherapy for quite a while - kind of a totall body and mind rebuild)

so rolling onto today -- this mroning im bored at work, jump on fbook while i wait for a server to do somthing veeeeery slowly
get chatting to personal trainer in chat-- find out shes an ex famous athlete --so i find that even more interesting, chat for just over an hour-- NO flirting at all

then i get a txt off czech date--- 'seems your more interested in my friend than me, im sorry but i dont want to see you again'

im totally gutted!!!! beyond beleif -- so i txt her a few times, no reply and her phones off, so i think to myself if we can talk face to face we`ll sort it out as its just a misunderstanding.

I LIE to my boss to get out of work and i drive over to her house (an hour away) for when she finishes work at 3 -- on the way i think hang on this is a bit weird - so i txt her and say, im just coming over for a chat dont worry.

i wait outside her house for 20 mins- her mum walks out on the phone and walks back in--- so i know shes not there and rang forward to see if i am.

so i txt czech girl and say look if you are worried i`ll go i just wanted to talk

she txts and says shes not there and it wont make a difference and she doesnt want to talk..

so i leave.

HOLY FUCK what the FUCK AM I PLAYING AT --- i would never have done this with any of the other 300 dates id been on.

since then ive sent her an email explaiing things and just saying i wont txt her again and to get in touch if she wants too.

im lost i dont know what to do-- i`ll just push her away if i do anything, i can only do nothing?

whats your take on it?

Make it Happen