View Single Post
(#26)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-07-2011, 11:10 AM

I think a few of you need a good slapping to snap you out of this "always tell the full truth".

Here's the thing girls minds inhabit a universe of hints, indirect meanings, beneficial self delusions, and white lies.

If your too directly and fully truthful then you not communicating with her in way she can relate to.

Take a lesson from reflex. He played in masterfully. Did he say "i'm going to pretend that I'm not bothered about sex tonight in order to present you with a challenge and make you chase me, which paradoxically increases my chances of getting it", no, he played a role and she went along with it. Ditto for his line about being with a "mate" when he was shagging someone else. And then there was that guys field report recently where she called him to say "can I come to you place to call a cab" even though they both knew it was for a shag.

She wants you to lie to her, she want you tell her your not shagging other people even though you both know you are, she needs you to tell her shes comming over to your place to "watch a movie" even though you both know its for a shag etc etc ... get the fuck over this truth thing