(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default 30-06-2011, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_phaD View Post
Heres my situation:

I was at Skegness with another girl katrina. Jess asked what I'm doing, so I told her who I was with. She was asking me stuff if "me and katrina are seeing each other" and stuff like that, to which I replied, no, we're just friends and fancied a drive to Skeg. Which is true.

Since telling her I was with another girl, Jess has backed off and backed off. Her texts are shorter, she's not flirty, and when she tells me her free days, she always comes up with an excuse not to see me. Todays was "I'm going to the gym".

Now, I don't care about not seeing her, I'll just meet someone else. But I just don't understand WHY she has backed off just cos I was with another girl. Why is she no longer interested, Why is she not responding to flirting, why is she making excuses not to see me? I want to know if I've done something wrong so I don't push other girls away too.
I have to rate you for being so upfront.

She may have gone off you, but at least you didn't bullshit her and was 100% honest.

I'd just press the 'Next' button if I was you, give it time and I have a funny feeling she may be back

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace