View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Deleted

Default Why have I been blown out? - 30-06-2011, 01:53 PM

Heres my situation:

I fucked Jess couple years ago.. Then I got a girlfriend, we didn't talk much, and now I'm single and so is Jess, we've been out for lunch a couple times and had a good chat. I made Jess aware I want to be single, and this did not seem to be an issue, she was all up for meeting me again (And I don't think she means just as friends cos we flirt as well etc).

All seemed to be going well, she was guna come "watch a movie" at mine one night, until THIS WEEKEND JUST GONE. I was at Skegness with another girl katrina. Jess asked what I'm doing, so I told her who I was with. She was asking me stuff if "me and katrina are seeing each other" and stuff like that, to which I replied, no, we're just friends and fancied a drive to Skeg. Which is true.

Since telling her I was with another girl, Jess has backed off and backed off. Her texts are shorter, she's not flirty, and when she tells me her free days, she always comes up with an excuse not to see me. Todays was "I'm going to the gym".

Now, I don't care about not seeing her, I'll just meet someone else. But I just don't understand WHY she has backed off just cos I was with another girl. Why is she no longer interested, Why is she not responding to flirting, why is she making excuses not to see me? I want to know if I've done something wrong so I don't push other girls away too.

Last edited by alphaD; 30-06-2011 at 05:31 PM.