View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-06-2011, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
The jacket. That isn't real. He isn't Roger Federrer, no one is. That isn't a real person you are seeing, it is a strange act. He is probably so lost in it by now though that he can't tell the difference himself. Just like Tom Cruise. If Federrer became a Scientologist, I wouldn't find it especially surprising.

Also, prefer when he stays in, so Nadal can beat him whilst at the same time calling him the greatest player who ever lived. Funny.

Peace,

kowalski
This i cant belive what in reading !!!.

Federer is not acting with 16 grand slams has beaten records galore he is up there with ali, armstrong, jordon as one of the most talented sports men ever!!

He speaks four different languages and has great humilty and in my eyes is for someone that is so succesful tremendously humble and authentic you talk nonsence a lot of you guys on this site could learn from him .

I agree tom cruise is a complete twat with that ufo religion

To conclue my agrument a intresing story about blake commented about when he was out injured for like a year with a very serious injury no playerscrang to ask how he is or txt nothing!!! .

The only player that did was federer he rang and asked how he was that is the measure of the man he is not fake.