Thread: Breaking it off
View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 29-06-2011, 08:02 PM

Thanks for the tips guys, I find it hard to type all this shit out , much better speaker ,

I'm trying to keep this short so i dont ramble and make it hard to read, ill try and give a few more details.

We haven't gotten to the point of having that talk yet, but when it does I'll be honest and all that jazz, pretty good with that stuff, was just wondering if there was another way to play this ,

Yes i fucked her, wish i didn't..

I really dont wanna call her up and be like , look we need to talk , and spit all this BS on her, its just the general feeling im getting from her is that she wants more and im worried that once she figures out I don't have anything to give her she might be pissed (You're right, if she is pissed, fuck her, i know, i just wanna avoid it if possible). I'm going to just try and let this fade out , we are by no means even dating , we just fucked a few times

The ex and me have a fucked up past.. long story short, i was head over fucking heals for this girl and she cheated on me , fucked me up pretty bad , took a long long time to recover.

Now that I have, I'm 110% a better person and am very happy it happened. I've used it to grow personally and physically, and am so so appreciative of it , it changed me forever.

Why do I care what my ex thinks ? I've typed it out 3 times now and it sounds pretty bad , but she misses me and I loveee it . I know that she feels bad for what she did to me , and I'd like to keep it that way.

Since breaking up, I've banged both her roommates and now her really good friend, I'm 99.9999% sure none of them said shit to her. (Ex wrote me not too long ago after 1 1/2 no contact and said all this crap, i miss you , im sorry, bla bla bla ,) .

Man even re-reading this I'm thinking to myself "You're a horrible person.." ..

I'm rambling now, just gonna end it here.