(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-06-2011, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAJay View Post
Inc 500 actually, not wiki.

Real Social Dynamics -- Consumer Products & Services

Why do you care so much Knave? You feel the need to attack me in every single thread I post in despite getting no reaction or response from me nor anyone else. All you do is repeatedly show just how immature you are, something I don't even need to point out as everyone on this forum with half a brain has already decided for themselves.

Everything I do has absolutely no effect on you and is generally not directed at you whatsoever, so why do you care? How can me making a perfectly innocent post anger you so much?
Because you paint such a fucking big target on yourself somedays and what can I say I'm immature and nobody ever thanks me for posting.

For the record, I don't just attack you sometimes I thank you because occasionally you post some cracking good stuff and I have been known to defend you, more recently when phil was having a pop at you.

Don't be so sensitive.

You know exactly what I was trying to say in my post unless I've given you more credit inteligence wise than you deserve yet you chose to reply with some consending facts and figures.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women