View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Why is PU art effective? - 28-06-2011, 10:09 PM

I was thinking about this mainly because of 2 reasons:

The first and the most important is that imo there is an intrinsic problem with the PU artistry... maybe if it's name would be "self-improvement technique" and not related necessarily with women, it would have been better... but this... it implies no respect for women. It's basically an art of manipulation and deception. I am saying this because most of the things I've read about PUA says something like you shouldn't be bad to women and bla bla bla, but the simple fact that you are using those techniques is not fair for the girl, because she has no idea what you are doing. Therefore PUA is pure manipulation. The best PU artists should at least acknowledge this.

The second reason is that in true life there's nothing like a pure "black and white" situation. The truth is that most of the advices in PUA lead you to believe that you will be better than most of the other people, when in fact the best you can do is just to improve your chances.

The only good thing about it I suppose it would be the "inner game" which really improves your life and, as a consequence, also improves your relationships with women.

Just some thoughts...

Salve!

Greatness comes to those who take it.