Thread: Kissing
View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-08-2009, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony View Post
Are you a grabber and a puller? How do you calibrate?
Sometimes I pull them in a little bit but not too much.

This is kissing! Calibrate sounds a bit like changing gear ratios or something mechanical

How do I know when she's ready to be kissed?

I'm no expert at getting to that stage but I think it's if things are going well, she's responding to you, laughing/intrigued etc and she doesn't mind you touching her then go for it.

I think it's obvious you have to have her comfortable with you touching her first, like touching her sides, around her waist or shoulders. How do you expect to kiss her lips if you haven't touched her first.

Sometimes I've got it wrong but not for a while (touch wood, queue random cock joke). I think if you move your head slightly closer and she is ok with that and if you can see it in her eyes, I know that's a bit vague but I don't really think about it too much when I'm in the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler25 View Post
It's interesting that quite a few girls regard the ability to be a good kisser as important, yet the majority of girls i've kissed have been pretty awful at it, only 2 girls can I say that I actually enjoyed kissing.
You have to take control and dictate the style/rhythm/speed or just tell them playfully, like I told the bottom lip sucker something like "you really like my bottom lip don't you?"
If they go full on straight away then slow it down without tongues etc then build it back up.
If they're the opposite then you have to slowly build it up, if you do it right they'll be tearing your clothes off.
I once was seeing this girl that said she didn't like tongues but after getting more and more passionate she ended up putting her tongue down my throat. After when I said something about it she said she didn't remember doing it!

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"