Thread: Kissing
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Kissing - 05-08-2009, 12:00 PM

I thought about writing something about kissing on my last field report but I thought it would get lost within it.

Feel free to add your thoughts or girls weird kissing techniques.

Of the girls I kissed on Saturday the first one was really full on tongue straight down my throat. The other cute curly blonde had a weird habit of sucking my bottom lip which wasn't too bad, but all the time it gets a little weird so I said something about it she stopped doing it as much.
One other girl once pushed so hard against me while kissing I pulled the muscles in my neck and another kissed like a washing machine and stuck her tongue in and just swung it round and round in my mouth.

I tend to kiss quite gently at first a few pecks no tongues then passionately build it up and go with the moment. I sometimes touch/hold there head too as I know a lot of women like this.
I also gently run my fingers up and down their neck, this is where a lot of nerves are so it's very sensitive and depending on how passionate it's getting i kiss them on the neck too.

I can be quite playful with kissing too.
I go in for a kiss and as they are about to kiss I pull back then they follow and I keep going back until they smile or look confused then I smile back and kiss them properly but then sometimes they pull back then you just grab them and kiss them really passionately.

I was like this before I found out about any push pull stuff, it works really well it shows you are fun and also they desperately want to kiss you more.
Depending on how fun/crazy the girl is sometimes I do weird things like go in for the kiss and move up and kiss her nose instead or even a little bite.

Not to be big headed or anything but I think kissing is one of the things I'm best at PU wise. If I kiss a girl she stays with me all night so I think kissing is an often overlooked but effective if you can get that far, that seems to be my biggest hurdle!

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"