View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Deleted

Default 21-06-2011, 11:43 AM

I agree with Jay on this. As much as most men wish they could, you can't control a woman. If she knows you don't want her talking to men, she's going to get a thrill when she does talk to them. Everyone loves breaking rules?

What about in the workplace? There are men there. In the coffee shop. It doesn't have to be on a night out. You simply can't avoid your girl chatting to men. And you can't avoid the situation that your girl could get hit on ANYWHERE, which is why she needs to be a decent girl that would reject even the best of PUAs.

I agree with Phil that she most certainly shouldn't be going back to parties with groups of guys she's just met, and chatting to them all night. And yes she should reject him stating she has a boyfriend. And yes I think that mutually agreeing your boundaries (that yes, the man can lead and she will likely follow) and making her say it out loud would probably help.

But if I have a girl best friend, and then I get in a relationship, should I stop being her best friend? Fuck that. Why should I change my lifestyle (other than pulling women) when I get a LTR?

And as for what Phil said about there being men who would pluck your girl and make her cheat on you, I guess it's just a fact of life, and you have to make it clear that if she cheats on you, you'll never speak to her again. Make sure she knows the risk of losing you, and that (taken from Jay) if you're the best person in her life, then that's guna be a bad thing for her!

My post is all over the place and I can't remember exactly the entire thread without referring back, but I think it makes sense.