View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-08-2009, 08:38 AM

Interesting topic ...

Basically it boils down to 'does natural game breed more sucess than scripted openers and routines' ?

What !?! You mean i can get girls by memorizing lines and routines !? But i can also get girls by being me ?! MADNESS !

Im what i like to call a Hybrid (or half breed haha)

Basically i have no preference over natural game or scripted . I was 'raised' so to speak on the first gen stuff such a MM , SS and the AM but have been massively influenced by natural game and inner game principles . This is what has given me that 'tight game' that you all speak about becuase i literally switch and change faster than you can see taking the girl all over the place . Maybe this comes from all the material i've internalised or maybe that i've been doing it for so long but either way .
I feel lucky to have experienced and learned from both schools of though and it has blessed me with alot of sucess .

So don't let other people push this method or that method onto you . Be open minded and try everything or you'll only limit yourself and your sucess . The community as a whole cannot dictate which method is more sucessful , only you can .

Persist
Perpetuate
Prevail

Swype
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swype For This Useful Post:
Jynx-Manchester (05-08-2009), Ritz (05-08-2009)