View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Pimp my... err well.. ME! - 04-08-2009, 02:03 PM

Hi all,

well I've been watching a load of stuff recently (as i do), and I've been really impressed with the VH1 show "the pick-up artist", not because it's uses any methodology in particular (as the manc boys know i read everyone's theories and try and embrace all) but it talks about the theory and then show's it in field, which i think a lot of the DVD's lack. I'm the type of person that needs to see something done before it registers in my head, especially when describing some of these techniques like body language.

So i've decided to embrace Mystery Method and try and just run with that for a while. I've already had the style consultant round (just over a month ago, before I'd even made this decision about MM) and have loads of new cloths which are awesome. You've also seen my other post about grooming which i picked up on off the TV show, so I'm actually buying peacocking items and lock in props at the moment. Bought a really cool pendant off ebay and a tool for measuring the size of your fingers so i can purchase some rings (never worn a ring before so no idea what sizes to buy). As a lock in prop i'm thinking of buying a hat and was wondering on recommendations (not cowboy as i don't think it would work with me), more on the lies of Trilby or Panama.

Any thoughts on cool hats guys?
Any thoughts on other lock in in props to take out?

Cheers

Retro

Today is the beginning of my new life, I am starting over today, All good things are coming to me, I am grateful to be alive.

Last edited by Retro; 04-08-2009 at 02:20 PM.