View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-08-2009, 06:28 AM

Thanks for the replies chaps....! Generally, I think it comes down to these two important issues. Firstly, employ what works for you, canned openers, RSD naturals, NLP, Online, etc:
As Hustler says:
Quote:
Your type of game is just a means to an end, whatever those 'ends' may be. Everybody is different and therefore has a preference to different methods of game be it direct, or indirect, routine based etc, etc that work best for them. If people are getting the successes they set out to achieve using whatever methods/techniques they choose then we should all respect that.
As Swype says:
Quote:
Ive come to the conclusion that we all aim for different things and we will all undoubtedly use different methods , the ones we feel will best achieve our goals.
As Tom says:
Quote:
If someone wants to use canned openers and they work then respect to them....
I found it really hard and I still think I would struggle at it so if anyone can get it to work for them then much respect!
Secondly, dont judge others. Constructive criticisms go a long way but being point blank judgmental is just arrogance.

As Hustler says:
Quote:
A man who is a 10 is not someone who has a judgemental view of others or who regards himself better than others in every way, this is arrogance and not widely regarded as an attractive trait by men or women.

Instead of proclaiming certain methods are better or calling other people chodes or chumps (I can't stand those term personally they just sound abit juvenile to me) we should be supportive of each other and help where we can to allow others to attain their goals.
As flake says:
Quote:
whereas arrogance is the belief that you can, and need to, be better than other people by either promoting yourself or defaming others
As Swype says:
Quote:
What im saying to you legend is that we can't asses what makes a a person cool or awesome from the techniques / methods or how good they are ... Judge a person for who they are and if they are cool to you , e.g i think marks cool as fuck man but some people dont fully understand him..
p.s. I think Mark is a cool muthafucka too...

Not much to add really...the replies speak for itself....thanks again guys!

Much Success...

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...
The Following User Says Thank You to legend For This Useful Post:
Flake (04-08-2009)