View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-08-2009, 12:24 AM

I think the canned openers/routines are great for when you're just starting out! It's a great feeling when you use them in the field and realise that they do actually work! and very effectively too when your in a decent mind state. I can't however seem to shake this feeling that i'm just another guy with a cheesy chat up line-which actually is my biggest fear! Especially after using them a couple of times. Its that voice in your head, (you know the one that you want to throw into the river full of sharks) that just keeps telling me 'oh no not this one again', and 'your starting to sound like a recorded message.' And along with that, theres the fact that you've got to remember all this shit! My memory is not the sharpest, and when i'm inside my head its non existent. So the way I see it at the moment, the tried and tested routines are a good way of getting yourself out in the field and talking with hot women, but, for me anyway, its only a matter of time i think before i'm gonna need something else to take it to the next level!

It's only technique in its conjunction with meaningfulness that you get a work of art