View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-08-2009, 11:04 PM

Yes natural game exists, my best nights are when I don't know what i've done to get the girl i've just gone with the flow and it's worked.

It's more about inner state than openers. There are natural openers but they are just examples of what people have come out with when they were in the right flow and worked so they're more like examples of the things people come out with off the top of their heads when they're in a good happy fun state.

For example I was out Saturday and I see this girl with blonde short curly hair. I say something along the lines of "you have awesome hair" because she had awesome hair and it was the first thing that came into my head, no preparation, just going with whatever.
It would not have worked if I had not been in a fun outgoing state or had hung around her but I wasn't even thinking about these things I analysed all this after because at the time I was not in my own head planning my moves, I saw I acted.

I've done it before when a girl had half an action man sprayed gold on a chain around her neck, I remember either pointing at it, saying something about it or picking it up but i'm not really sure how it went down it just did something but I was already in a good mood so it just flowed.

I tried canned openers but they've never worked for me. If you can get them to work then use them but I look at them as more of a safety net/training wheels until you have the confidence to just be yourself and act in the now.

I see canned stuff for people who see it as more of a process or want to break it down into a series of steps, which is fine it's what I do but my aim is to get away from this and not need to think "I should execute move A and then kino" I just do things and they work.

I know people will disagree with this and I respect that but this is how I feel about it and it works for me the problem is just getting to that state.

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"