View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-06-2011, 10:34 PM

maybe going off on a tangent craig, but ive been with mine 4 months now, and in all honesty shes starting to fuck me off a bit, maybe coming to a end..So ive called up my wings up in luton and will start gaming again this week, as i want something on the side..call me a cunt, but im getting the about to get dumped vibes... so id rather do it sooner than later

In the 4 months, I slacked off game for a bit,but miss it terrbily, and the mates ive made from it. However ive really enjoyed being back in a relationship which is why I got in game in the first place...

On a side note I was in Asda today with her and saw a girl I numbered closed and never heard back from, and another chick i k closed in novemeber... Had I been on my own I would of ran after them.

Also have been reading the game again, right in front of her, shes clueless to it, has no idea what the book is about and has no idea about "gaming"

Im off all this week, so if anyone wants to meet for a beer in London or Luton let me know...

happy hunting

steve

dont worry theres another six around the corner...