View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-08-2009, 05:32 PM

An interesting dichotomy Ritzy! I think for a "true" natural, avoiding getting into routine becomes a subconscious thing. If, for example, a guy goes out and 90% of the time manages to pick up a girl, chances are he doesn't really know, specifically, how he's done it. Like you say, if he knows his own game, chances are he has his own routines and methods that work.
I think true naturals rely more on the values we try to attain - being utterly confident in your own ability to pick up girls and knowing that whatever you do and say is right as long as you do it with enough conviction and confidence.

The difference is, we know the theory of what works and what doesn't, so whilst the natural guy goes out and is almost relying on lady luck to do and say the right things, we can cut out the stuff we know doesn't work and get the target more efficiently.

Does this make us better than naturals? Potentially, but then whilst we're learning it from books and each other, naturals are learning all the time without even knowing it.

That's my two cents anyway, this from a guy who was, before my introduction to PUA, a natural at talking to women but not at picking them up.

Keep it real
Blanca