View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 08-06-2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refl3x View Post
pull a few girls that are below your level-- pretty soon you wont care what they think of you and you will start to develop a killer instinct that then applies to higher level girls

how the hell did you end up with a girl in your bed watching a dvd with her thinking it was nothing sexual/physically related?
I HATE situations anything like that and i ALWAYS make my intent clear within minutes of chatting to a girl -- see if she starts creating a sexual/flirtatious interaction with you, if she doesnt you initiate it-- see how she reacts, when you walk somwhere grab her hand or put your arm round her if she shrugs it off--bin her off or even say 'whats up dont you fancy me?' if she says no or as friends- fire her off
Well the Fri we were all out all friends etc I was being more physical than usual and she was reciprocating touching back etc flirty banter. No doubt she's attracted to me because 1) I've noticed it myself several times hardcore IOIs lol 2) that night she couldn't keep her eyes off me a guy I'd just met pointed it out to me too saying she keeps staring.

It was awkward but I did have my arm round her then go to kiss and she was like no and straight after I felt like she knew and I'd just been baited in to the situation.

She said if ever I'm bored and want company we can always do something together so we end up playing pool then go to watch a film at mine.

This makes me want to really be more straight forward and BLATANT like if ever I think a girl is into me I should just be like "well, are we gonna fuck yes or no" then there's no room for misleading.

I've kclosed a lot of girls, kclosed a different girl that night pretty cute she kept saying am I gonna walk her home so I think ok this could lead to sex but she's with her friend messing about for a good while, we have a lock in for about an hour or so I get sick of waiting around get food and go home.

This is so frustrating.

Another time I was with an OK girl (there was attraction on the night, kclosed her) then meetup I'm not as attracted but get a lift off her friend to the girls house, her dads there lol seems cool with it we go upstairs and I'm thinking I'm gonna fuck her which I would but I couldn't get hard and for the short while I was hard I said suck my dick she nervously laughed and wouldn't do it as if she'd not given a blowjob before... Absolute joke, lol.

What do you mean by below my level.. less attractive?

Last edited by CHERISH; 08-06-2011 at 03:45 PM.