View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Unhappy Awful situation, not getting anywhere... - 08-06-2011, 12:38 PM

Ok I'm nearly 23 and have only had 1 girlfriend that I've had sex with (cute 25 y/o), I've had other girlfriends when younger just kissing and nothing serious so I don't really count them. I'm one of these guys who will sometimes and quite often pull when I'm out but it never goes any further.

When it gets to the point where me and a girl could have sex my thoughts start racing and I get really reactive and nervous.

My g/f recently left me and I think she's seeing someone else now, it kills me every day. She'd cheated on me with a couple of my friends in the same week when we weren't speaking. I don't know if it was just kissing or more.

I have been going out having lads nights out but I can't seem to get anywhere.

How I got my first gf I'd just pulled her one night, we'd been texting didn't really date but said hey u wanna be my gf and she took a while and then said yeah.

Had a horrible situation last night, had this female friend round at mine for the first time and we flirt, we got back to mine on my bed watching a film.. I tried to pull her and she was like "no, no" we laughed it off and she was all cool with it. So I've completely misread the situation, very awkward and embarrassing.

I just feel like I'll never be fucking another hot girl and I'm doing everything the wrong way. I'm completely confused and have nothing to do.

How can you show a girl you like her in that way or at least find out quickly whether she's worth making any effort with in the first place?

I wanna fuck hot girls not just have fucked one hot girl.

Help much appreciated, thanks