View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-08-2009, 09:34 AM

1) outside the PU circle is a chode?

No I think it refers to someone with no game.
I don't mind the phrase because I think of it the way natural Tim does more as a jokey kind of thing that relates to state rather than the person. I can be chode but then snap out of my chodeyness and become woo. Haha that sounds retarded but I used woo yay before I knew about pua Btw I hate the term pick up artist.

2) using canned openers are less socially awesome than the naturals?

While I think it's ok to use canned openers I think it's better to be natural because then you can react to any situation so you are being socially awesome and not using someone else's methods. I think natural is more about mind set than techniques.
If someone wants to use canned openers and they work then respect to them but I always found it a bit weird and so did the girls I tried it on.

3) an NLP'er is less successful? (although I think success is all relative)

That depends on the person, who you are comparing them to and what you judge success to be.
NLP always struck me a creepy and manipulative though, I want a girl to like me not because I've used some words in a specific way.

4) less socially awesome because he is involved in online sarging? Or using dating sites?

Oh no not this again!
I think online is ok but I tried it before I joined here and I find it a really hard way of being successful with women as you can already appear like you are lowering your value by using it.
Also you have to meet the girl anyway so you might as well just go out and find one unless you are after something specific in a girl.
I found it really hard and I still think I would struggle at it so if anyone can get it to work for them then much respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flake View Post
Now enough of this deep crap, lets party
Yeh you chodes!

There's also this thread about naturals too

http://www.puaforum.co.uk/pua-genera...ural-game.html

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tom For This Useful Post:
Flake (04-08-2009), Jynx-Manchester (04-08-2009), kowalski (04-08-2009), legend (04-08-2009)