View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-08-2009, 09:07 AM

Although this shouldn't be the case , in the past this has been true . I myself was guilty of this , i judged legend for using online gaming and others as well .
I think alot of people in the community judge because this community is ever changing . There are always new methods and perspectives popping up only to be replaced . This clouds alot of peoples vision on what is 'in' and what isn't .
Over the past couple of months ive been able to have an outsiders perspective on this community as ive been really busy so not had a chance to be out (but i have been keeping up with all your posts)
Although this has sucked because i love this stuff and you guys but it has given me abit of insight .
First off , i apologise to all the guys i've ever talked down to regarding online game , ive come to the conlcusion that we all aim for different things and we will all undoubtedly use different methods , the ones we feel will best achieve our goals . So again i apologise to all the people who do WebPua for being narrow minded . Doesn;t mean i will do it myself but if it gets you what you want then i fully support it .
I suppose that covers canned material as well really as well as NLP , different goals , different ways to achieve them .

When you zoom out and take a look at the bigger picture you quickly realise that although we all use different methods , we are all very similar in terms of what we want and what we like to achieve .

What im saying to you legend is that we can't asses what makes a a person cool or awesome from the techniques / methods or how good they are ... Judge a person for who they are and if they are cool to you , e.g i think marks cool as fuck man but some people dont fully understand him .

That's my views from the outside ...

Persist
Perpetuate
Prevail
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swype For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (04-08-2009), Jynx-Manchester (04-08-2009), legend (04-08-2009)