Thread: Plenty of fish
View Single Post
(#29)
Old

Default i`ve cracked plenty of fish - 01-06-2011, 03:47 PM

[quote=Fresher;47537]Why do i find it so hard to get girls to reply to me on this website?

I`ve done some great work on Plenty of fish, i started off trying all the small talk and changing my profile to match theirs but that didn`t really work. I found it was best to write one message saying things like i`m big headed , over confident,etc , then put if this is not for you DO NOT REPLY! then go deeper i was saying things like i like getting drunks girls to kiss and that i`ve been arrested alot , then once again if you`re bothered my this DO NOT REPLY! After i put a load of dislikes, girls that wear up much make up and time wasters just on here for cheap thrill and dressing like their work on a street corner if this is you DO NOT REPLY and BLOCK THIS USER! I was getting about 7 out of 10 replies to all the girls i sent messages to and i only sent ones to the really hot ones..

Once i got a reply i sent back a message saying CONGRATULATIONS YOU`VE JUST PAST STAGE ONE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENTER STAGE TWO? 99% will play along, then they are hooked. say something like STAGE TWO WILL CONTINUE WITHIN THE NEXT 24HOURS keep sending out the first message by copy paste till you get a fair few to play with. Then reply with something like YOU MUST TELL ME 3THING BUT ONLY ONE CAN BE TRUE THE OTHERS MUST BE LIES, LOSER TAKES A DARE.. works a treat if you do read this or need any more help let me know..... but remember after the first few messages keep them waiting , never go to fast too soon.....