View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-08-2009, 09:16 PM

Great post Legend, I agree with you. It's not helpful to anyone to have a judgemental view of others and their methods of game (or lack there of), admittedly I have been guilty of this in the past realising that all I was doing was massaging my own ego by denouncing others methods/techniques, which is really quite pathetic.

Your type of game is just a means to an end, whatever those 'ends' may be. Everybody is different and therefore has a preference to different methods of game be it direct, or indirect, routine based etc, etc that work best for them. If people are getting the successes they set out to achieve using whatever methods/techniques they choose then we should all respect that. Of course I have my own preferences which I need not discuss as its not really relevant to this thread, but I agree, who are we to say a particular method overrides another?...its horses for courses, surely?

All the guys i've met through this forum are all cool guys, they all have different ways about going about things and I respect the methods they choose. The variety in the group is a good thing I feel, nights out would be pretty dull if we just became clones of each other.

Many of us have taken this journey to become our 'best selves' and aspire to become that '10'. A man who is a 10 is not someone who has a judgemental view of others or who regards himself better than others in every way, this is arrogance and not widely regarded as an attractive trait by men or women.

Instead of proclaiming certain methods are better or calling other people chodes or chumps (I can't stand those term personally they just sound abit juvenile to me) we should be supportive of each other and help where we can to allow others to attain their goals.

Self improvement is not a competition.

That's enough of my ramblings;

Much Love!

It was fear of myself that made me odd
The Following User Says Thank You to Hustler25 For This Useful Post:
legend (04-08-2009)