Thread: Plenty of fish
View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 31-05-2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
I had a huge amount of sucess with PoF. From around Xmas to March i met up with and nailed over 10 different lasses from that site. It is an easy way to meet women but there are a few downsides.

Yes there are hot women on these sites and some are down to fuck but a lot of them have been fucked over in the past which unfortunatley leaves some of them batshit crazy.

You will also find yourself spending hours checking emails, sending and replying to them, which i think is detremental to your overall social skill level as you should be out in the real world approaching. I now see online dating as a bit of a lazy mans game.

For whatever my 2pence is worth about PoF heres are my Top 3 pointers;

1) You need to be good looking (or at leasy appear that way in your pics) otherwise you wont get a look in.

2) Be a twat!! If you send out an opening email never use the 'Hey hows u xxxx' shite send something different, i once used 'Man if we ever have kids they better not get your nose'. Girls on there get the same boring shit day after day on there, YOU need to be different.

3) Under no circumstances take yourself seriously on these sites. When it asked me what my ideal first date was i put this 'We'd go for a gruelling 5 mile run followed by a military standard assualt course. Following this we'd go to my boxing gym for a hard sparring session of solid 3 x 5min rounds. Topped off nicely with a medium cooked steak, 5 raw eggs mixed with Whiskey and finished off with a firm handshake.'
Whats weird is i got a bunch of emails off girls saying shit like 'aw i like my steak well done though' or 'pff your first date sounds too easy, il think of a harder one'.

4) Be interesting in your photos. Show your sociable side, show yourself doing any cool hobbys you have, Show some of the cool places you have been. However remember pointer 4 must be in line with pointer 1.
Always the best advice from someone who is has done it rather than writes about it, great post and I'd only really add one more thing, don't waste days, weeks and months emailing.

Priorty should be to get her number.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women