Thread: Plenty of fish
View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-05-2011, 12:38 PM

nights where you don't plan anything but just go out with the idea to shake life up... thats the best way to have fun.
i like the gym, cooking, music and all that boring stuff too. seriously i like all those things, you like all those things, we should so make babies.
im studying to be a doctor so i can save peoples lives like batman and ultimately be like house and christian troy from nip/tuck.
authenticity is key in life, you have to be comfortable, let loose and see whats important. alcohol helps with this.
i love women, i adore women. i'm close to my mum and my sister. they've taught me to treat women with respect. i feel like i can be real and connect on every level (other than periods) when i talk to girls. yeah i love women.
what am i looking for? what are we all looking for? a girl whos good looking is awesome, but its the same as having a nice painting to look at. its really nice to look at and puts a smile on my face for a while but an awesome meaningful song gets right into my head and is so much more interesting and intriguing.
if you didn't get that, look at the next profile cos you're way too hot, cool and amazing. if you did...

xxx

hows that guys? i rly wanna make a profile now so i can get girls whilst chilling at home, eating training and watching the wire.