View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 24-05-2011, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scamp View Post
But don't agree that if you look Buff women will suddenly approach you. Like the frikkin Lynx advert

Not saying it won't happen, but where I go out there any number of ripped chodes standing around the bars/clubs puffing their chests out and walking like John Wayne.
do u stand and watch them all night? no u dont ... at some point they will get ogled

Quote:
But basically faar too pussy to actually instigate a conversation with any women.

It's like "I've done my bit, come and get it girls"

These are also the guys who are never smiling and get intimidated by short arse chaps in amusing hats chatting to all the chicks.
lucky for all of us the above doesnt apply so its a moo/ moot point!

Quote:
They also only do the "Aggressive dance" You know the one, the one that isn't in time with the music but involves making them as big as possible and using their elbows and shuffling from foot to foot.
then girls are not apporaching them coz they are aggressive & nothin to do with wether they fancy them or not

im telling u now, gettin in shape means girls wanna know u where they once wouldnt.

my mate who has a bird has known her for years, she is a runner in sick shape.

she is a very classy girl who he has been after for years and admited

where he not in shape, and still skinny like when they met 10 years previous, she wouldnt have shown an interest.

this is a classy girl from a very good back ground. she is however still human

* Insert Funny Tag Line *