View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-05-2011, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Ok Guys i have been tryin somethin and it is getting easier & easier with time....

a clear cut way to get girls to approach you... im not messin

ok basically since i been doin this ive had a fair few girls cum up and talk to me & they NEVER do that! it doesnt happen..

So....

what do u do????

its simple really, next time ur eating a big mac.... stop & go the gym instead

Thats how easy it is... coz i was an advocate of good looks before i was in shape..

NEVER DREAMED of the reaction i would get... girls walkin up to me feeling my triceps... WTF

so fuck learining to approach & all the AA.... and readin books about how to get rid..

just make the girls come to u!

Now a word from our negative anti good looks sponsors!
Agree with the sentiment about getting down the gym and keeping yourself in shape.

But don't agree that if you look Buff women will suddenly approach you. Like the frikkin Lynx advert

Not saying it won't happen, but where I go out there any number of ripped chodes standing around the bars/clubs puffing their chests out and walking like John Wayne.

But basically faar too pussy to actually instigate a conversation with any women.

It's like "I've done my bit, come and get it girls"

These are also the guys who are never smiling and get intimidated by short arse chaps in amusing hats chatting to all the chicks.

They also only do the "Aggressive dance" You know the one, the one that isn't in time with the music but involves making them as big as possible and using their elbows and shuffling from foot to foot.