View Single Post
(#61)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 23-05-2011, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxemillion View Post
Sig Heil. Thats the way of the world. Possessions are only an opinion, ok. Some guy says 'this is my land'. Anothr guy comes along 'Youre mistaken, its MY land now'. Who's land is it? Very simplistic view to say 'First guy was there first, its his'. Reality is the two fight, the winner owns the land. The loser limps off somewhere else. History is whatever the winner says it is. 'I was always entitled to this land, I was destined to own it'.
In a cooperative society this is just false. You're oversimplifying and aren't accounting for everything else in the world.

Quote:
If she was gorgeous and DTF, I would. Thought Phil was being quite moral when he said that if she'd told him earlier then he wouldnt have.
Did you ever look into game theory?

Quote:
there's no such thing as perfection in genetics, only better adaptation to a local environment. Genetics is always generating variation in order that is the environment changes, the local organisms can adapt to it. You;re right, modern society has fucked up evolution. Now genetic inbreds are procreating constantly and pretty soon men will be almost infertile and everyone will hav cystic fybrosis. Idiot society making life too easy for people.
This is so unbelievably false I don't know where to start. Do you know anything at all about how genetic variation occurs and balances itself or are you just talking out of your ass here based on knowledge you've acquired from talking to that bloke that agrees with you in the pub? Are you aware that we are ALL inbred and related in some way or other?

Last edited by RLAJay; 23-05-2011 at 10:23 PM.