View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 23-05-2011, 01:25 PM

I love the retardedness of this "looks first and foremost argument".

If anyone wants to point out where I said looks don't matter at all feel free. What I said was that looks don't matter at all past the point of she's good looking/she's not.

We will all look at a girl and will think yeah, she's physically attractive..... or not

Past this, looks don't matter at all, personality matters. Personality becomes the judgement of whether you want to spend more time around x person or more time around y person. You become less or more attracted based on this, ergo she is become less or more attractive. (not physically, in your head - there's a difference between being physically attractive and being attractive overall)

I bet every guy here has an ex who they thought was the dog's bollocks when they got with them but they fucking hate them so much now that she's "ugly" to you despite not changing physically at all.

Women do the same thing too, everyone does, attracted physically at first, other stuff becomes more important second though. It's just an eye catcher.

Now, if you're willing to stick your dick in someone you think is horrible I'd question whether you've got a few issues going on Phil. Why would you do that? Guys might be looking to get laid but unless they're misogynistic dicks only out for themselves then I would generally say that they're not just out for themselves on their one night stands, it's about her enjoyment too, it's about sharing some fun together. People enjoy giving someone else pleasure that they like... With that in mind I'm pretty sure nobody enjoys giving pleasure to people they think are "horrible". So either you didn't really think she was all that horrible and weren't bothered by it or you used her for your own self gratification and didn't really want her to enjoy herself because she's horrible.

That or you forced yourself through the making her enjoy herself bits on a point of etiquette, which is a bit "wtf" also. You'd have to have some low self respect to feel a need to force yourself to do something like that.

Easiest action? Don't stick it in someone you think is horrible. Otherwise you're a misogynist out for purely their own self gratification.
The Following User Says Thank You to RLAJay For This Useful Post:
nova (23-05-2011)