View Single Post
(#29)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-05-2011, 12:05 PM

rubbish... if that were the case we would all look the same. You're sounding like a nazi Maxemillion. If survival of the fittest wins everytime, why are we not all perfect by now? Human beings are full of defects, more so than any other animal on the earth.

I've actually been seeing loads of weird evidence to the contrary lately too. Me and my mate were just talking about it the other day. There is this tall blond Polish bird that we all quite fancied and she decided to settle with the most unlikely guy imaginable, fat, greasy hair, dodgy moustache, slippery type.

Another German guy we know with a huge gut on him and pale pasty features, real dork too, introduced us to his Austrian gf... and she was fucking smoking hot, I nearly fell over!

Then I saw my ex gf out with her new bf and was quite satisfied to see that she has downgraded to some crusty with dreadlocks, squinty eyes, and crooked teeth.

Human genetics are so weird as well, precisely for the fact that survival of the fittest is no longer top priority, that you get whole families that look completely mixed. Have you ever noticed that you may get a family of say four sisters (same mother and father) and only one or two of them are hot and the others are minging?

I know a family like this and they are strict Irish Catholic and the mother and father really love each other, so there is no cheating going on to explain it. One of the daughters is like a 9, the others 5 or 6 maximum, one of who is a lesbian. Also one of their sons is gay. The other son is very athletic, ripped six pack on him, without doing anything but suffers from bi-polar disorder.

Although no doubt it comes into the equasion, simple survival of the fittest is no longer a satisfactory explanation for human kind.

Last edited by Midas touch; 23-05-2011 at 12:32 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Midas touch For This Useful Post:
Maxemillion (23-05-2011)