View Single Post
(#27)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-05-2011, 09:15 AM

I love this Thread, i have a couple of points to make:

1)Phil you came across as a high level Male that had much higher value than her boyfriend, she got caught up in a wave of feelings and fantasy from her 'normal' life
The reality hit her afterwards after sex that the fantasy was just that a fantasy and she had to return to her normal life.
i would have felt really bad with her crying on me, id put my councelling head on and try and help her out and how she feels.

2)from the guys point of view i think no matter how you dress things up and what your morals are, there are certain circumstances that will make you deviate, KNOWONE is perfect
I always try and stay away from anytype of morality preach because ive proved to myself time and time again through others and MY OWN experience - people are full of shit and if the right buttons get pressed anyones capable of anything--including me.
somtimes you are just driven by your hormones -- like when you are ultra horny and you end up fucking somone only to cum and think WTF am i doing here and you cant wait to get out of there and get them out of your house.
maybe all the above is true of girls?

Jay - part of me would love for me and Phil to come down there and try and tempt you into the dark side of the force!

Make it Happen