View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default 22-05-2011, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebus View Post
(A) 25 minutes later? She has already laid her cards on the table that she wants ONS. So, if a woman is horny for cock and you are away for almost half an hour, you run the risk of some other dude filling in the gap [pun intended!]

(B) 25 minutes later? Sexual tension has died down a bit, you need to reboot it! Time inefficient, when she already told you she is up for it.
Almost immediately after the rejection I realised the time gap was the fatal error.

Regarding the married status - I was in 2 minds about this on the way home, firstly because in a way I was glad nothing happened, but on the other hand she was a grown woman and wasn't on some BS tip. I believe there have been previous threads about this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knave View Post
I very rarely have a problem with cockblock thats mainly because I'm charming and friendly to everyone in the group, I work really hard to win them over, sometimes I do such a good job that when I do get the girl she will say 'I thought you were interested in my friend'
Agreed - normally I talk to everyone, in this case her friends were particularly hard-faced so should have charmed the pants off them. I thought that winning over the gay best friend would have been enough, clearly I was wrong.

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace