View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-05-2011, 12:33 PM

Quote:
she makes it very clear she is up for a ONS and nothing more (the party came up from Brighton). At this point I should have just taken her out of the club, instead we talk a bit more and then she says she is going to get a drink. ... When I go back inside some 25 minutes late
(Preamble - Let's say you want to fuck a married woman, I don't think I would, but that's a massive seperate discussion.) As for what happened:

(A) 25 minutes later? She has already laid her cards on the table that she wants ONS. So, if a woman is horny for cock and you are away for almost half an hour, you run the risk of some other dude filling in the gap [pun intended!]

(B) 25 minutes later? Sexual tension has died down a bit, you need to reboot it! Time inefficient, when she already told you she is up for it.

(C) You did well and built up sexual tension with her, dirty dancing, then isolated her away from dance floor crowd by sitting down with her and continued a sexual tone. All good. She lays her cards on the table that she wants ONS. Even better. So then it's just being upfront... sooner or later, the man has to lead the thing. You are the man. Hold strong unbroken eye contact with her, hold her close and "LET'S LEAVE. U r staying at mine tonight... ... can u find the ticket for your jacket OK?" or similar, take her by the hand and stand up off the seats with her.... then start to walk off with her.

The last bit about jacket is a redirection to shift her logical mind to talking about something trivial and non-sexual. That is, you force a response from her about getting tickets for jackets / queing for jackets / bye to friends (whatever logistics that moves the two of you out of the club) and not some LMR crap about "ooh don't want to leave with you, I dunno".

The Way of The Rebus