View Single Post
(#13)
Old

Default 19-05-2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyK View Post

@GLG - pure energy, loved it man
Cheers matey

The sticking point I've got (apart from a moon size ego ) is that I need to focus on the physical close. Not number, email or F-Book closes.. or high energy funny man demonstrations..

...the Makeouts, the SNLs.

Doesn't matter how much of a party guy you are, how much energy you've got, if you haven't pulled at the end of the night, all you've had is a grand night out with the lads. Which is fair enough.. but not on every single night one is out with the PUA gang.

Results speak for themselves. And I need to focus on what needs to be tweaked in my game so I start getting some on a regular basis.

I've seen Snake Eyes and Rebus display some pretty good intent during our times in the field and that there is a crucial part of my game I need to work on.

A High Energy state is super for opening sets left, right and centre. Gets the whole group set up for a night out. The vibes are flowing nice and exciting. Everyone's charged up. We head out. We open. We chat. The chicks eject (because I never will.. ok sometimes the unthinkable happens ). What next? Can't be doing that all night, every night and then have chicken n' chips and head back home!

Action Points: I've decided to continue to use the high energy state that I usually get into on a night out to dive into sets everywhere. After a few sets, opening becomes like breathing and you just ride the wave.

BOUNCE is great for flushing out any residual AA.

NEXT, once in set, focus on (in this order):

1) Isolation - Get the wings into the set and take the target out of there. Something as simple as the age old "Come here, I want to show you something" whispered into her ear and lead her away by hand. Wings should engage her friends so they don't panic and make a grab for her.

2) Escalation - Chat, Dance, get physical, smile, look her in the eye, breathe and JUST FEEL sexual in my head towards this beautiful girl with me. As Tim says in the Flawless Natural, "Don't ask yourself WHAT should you do next, ask yourself what do you want to do". Go in for the makeout. No sh!t. No going for the number, no making plans for the next day, nothing. No funny high energy play. Makeout. Simple Makeout. It either happens or it doesn't. Take it from there.

3) Steps 3 onwards will focus on taking her back home. But that's not going to happen unless she's well and truly invested in me first. Hence, am going to focus on reaching the make out. Post that the hand holding romantic part of the night can start and from there proceed towards the SNL.

So for now, my focus will be on, High energy -> OPEN -> Bring them wings in if she's got company -> Isolate target -> Focus on my sexual feelings towards the girl -> Escalate -> lean in for the Makeout

Agreed a makeout will not happen with every girl. But once I've leant in for the makeout she knows where I'm coming from. If she refuses but is still friendly and smiling (and sticking around), it's a green signal. It's ON and I'm going to keep trying to get even more physical.

.. practice enough times and something should give. Will give. Must give.

TORA TORA TORA !!

P.S: Some wing-game practice would be good for us lot as well. We seem to engage the whole set (all boys talking to all girls vs lots of boys talking to lots of girls individually) which is fine whilst opening, but within seconds we need to progress into speaking to an individual girl each and turn their backs towards each other (helps isolate I've found.. she's more receptive when she can't see her mates out of the corner of her eye).

Need strong wings. Need to be a strong wing. Debrief after sets. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. We will improve through the night

If it is to be, it is up to me

Last edited by Greatlookinguy; 19-05-2011 at 11:31 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greatlookinguy For This Useful Post:
Rebus (20-05-2011), Snake Eyes (21-05-2011)