View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default 19-05-2011, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
Meet the guys. We have fun. Chatting to lots of people and opening a few sets. My chat was not great, but was having fun (stinked of I've been stood up perhaps). Got a cling-on chubby hanging out with the group for a while. If only she knew how lucky that she was with real life Pick Up Artists!!

Dancing was real fun for me. That handbag thing was funny. I liked it when I just threw it in the middle of girls and starting dancing with them. Got me a couple of dances, 1 of which was very keen on telling me she was single. Lost her though.
Bit late to this, better late than never I guess.....

In the bar was chatting to a big-haired girl for some time, I kept saying she looked like Diana Ross. Her friends were being chatted up by the crisp white shirt guys - great for me! Tried to isolate to a seat, couldn't find any. All stations were go, ramped up the kino, holding her hand, looking her straight in the eye, then:

'I'm not very affectionate in public'

My response: 'Who said you were going to get anything?'

Vibe wasn't the same after that and the convo died out. Could this have been handled better?

Dancing around the handbag was big - this should be our signature move

Me and JohnnyB took over the stage for a bit, then it was just me!

@Snake Eyes - I shoulda told you about the couch girl before you went in, I had chatted to her before and she was very drunk! Sorry man

@GLG - pure energy, loved it man

@Rebus - definitely the man on a mission that night!

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace
The Following User Says Thank You to SmileyK For This Useful Post:
Rebus (20-05-2011)