View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 19-05-2011, 06:33 PM

Jesus this thread is a disaster.

If you're looking for relationship advice you need to look to the mainstream. PUA evolved because the mainstream advice given isn't really about attraction, it's about relationships. There was the mistaken belief that what is right for a relationship is what creates the relationship in the first place - which is generally untrue, what creates attraction is different in many areas.

So, there are two fields of advice now, pua which deals with the creation of attraction and those early stages. And the mainstream, which deals with everything that works in order to maintain a relationship.

Lasting relationships are built upon trust, communication, respect and balance. If you're applying pua to a relationship you're doing pretty much the opposite, you're playing games, creating insecurity, keeping emotional barriers up and attempting to maintain "control".

In order to maintain a relationship two people have to communicate their issues with one another, lasting bonds come from trusting each other with your weaknesses (which we ALL have), relationships are built upon the ability to compromise and balance the problems that arise. And most of all, they're built on mutual respect, the desire not to hurt the other person and keep the balance in order to maintain the relationship.

In a nutshell.

So, given the nutshell we've established above, the natural advice is as follows, fucking talk to her about your problems instead of talking to people on the internet about it. Don't just express your jealousy, it's quite clear that this problem is causing you a great deal of distress as well, you are genuinely worried about losing your relationship otherwise you wouldn't be seeking advice from outside. Tell her how this is making you feel, what's going on and why. If she really cares about you she WILL feel bad for the way it's making you feel. Someone that cares about their partner doesn't want to do anything at all that hurts them. Communication offers the path to a compromise that can solve the problem.

If she simply blows up about it, it's generally a red flag. All you can do is express the way it makes you feel and seek to solve the problem. If she's not willing to find a solution in order to stop hurting you then it's a sign that she doesn't care that much for you. Either way the result is a good one(even if it won't feel like it at the time), you'll discover that she's not compatible with you and move on, or you'll solve the problem and move forwards with things.

Your behaviour, arrogance and idiotic responses here are quite indicative of a lack of maturity, which is probably indicative of a lack of experience and an even greater lack of emotional maturity. Back the fuck up and eat a slice of humble pie. Go read my nice guy's article because you're EXACTLY the kind of person that needs to realise dicks don't get anywhere in the end.

I feel a need to qualify to everyone else here that the effort of this post wasn't really for you, I think you're beyond the help offered here and really just need a good emotional burning to make you mature a little. This post was really for the people reading that might have similar issues but aren't too immature to realise the truths in my post.

You may now commence cognitive dissonance, falsely rationalise why everything I say is wrong and continue the train wreck that is this thread. I won't waste my time with flamebait responses.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RLAJay For This Useful Post:
Breaker (19-05-2011), Example (19-05-2011), kowalski (19-05-2011), legend (19-05-2011), PostScript (19-05-2011)