Thread: Moral Issues
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 17-05-2011, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Hey guys,

I've been feeling recently a lot of doubt, well not doubt.....I'm just finding myself in situations that make me question whether i am a good person or not. This is down to game. I've had depression in the past, I do not tell many people about this, but i feel like now i can and it will help. Sarging has helped me get past a lot of the depression i had until now. Game has helped me gane in confidence soo much and i feel like i've grown as a person soo much as well, I cannot fault it for this. But now i am finding myself in situations where i am letting people down. This really hit me today!
As some of you might know i am out on a date with a girl that on here i call Jess (not her real name) And yes i do have feelings for her, and yes its mutual but at the same time i have been seeing another girl (for the past week) who has or i should more appropriately say HAD a boyfriend. And now, i have to chose, I like both of them, this is not what i wanted......i didn't want to let girls down! The other girl-who for now i will call megan-feels like she's been rejected, she feels let down by another guy. This is not how i expecting things to be.

Do any of you find yourselves in these moral dilema's?
Bags, if I'm reading this correctly, you caused someone to leave their relationship. You damn well should feel bad.

Do not fuck with other people's relationships, ever. You shouldn't do it because it's wrong but if you want the utilitarian argument then expect her to do the same thing to you that she did to him when someone else comes sniffing the same way you did.

Ethics, morals and a passion for them make you a better man. Utilitarian argument? They get more, provided they're not also doormats.