Thread: Moral Issues
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Moral Issues - 16-05-2011, 08:20 PM

Hey guys,

I've been feeling recently a lot of doubt, well not doubt.....I'm just finding myself in situations that make me question whether i am a good person or not. This is down to game. I've had depression in the past, I do not tell many people about this, but i feel like now i can and it will help. Sarging has helped me get past a lot of the depression i had until now. Game has helped me gane in confidence soo much and i feel like i've grown as a person soo much as well, I cannot fault it for this. But now i am finding myself in situations where i am letting people down. This really hit me today!
As some of you might know i am out on a date with a girl that on here i call Jess (not her real name) And yes i do have feelings for her, and yes its mutual but at the same time i have been seeing another girl (for the past week) who has or i should more appropriately say HAD a boyfriend. And now, i have to chose, I like both of them, this is not what i wanted......i didn't want to let girls down! The other girl-who for now i will call megan-feels like she's been rejected, she feels let down by another guy. This is not how i expecting things to be.

Do any of you find yourselves in these moral dilema's?

Game on